Home |About Us
Bowlers Forum |
Living in Spain |
Bowling Organisations |
Submitted by June Jones
LEVANTE LAWN BOWLS (LLB)
RULES OF ENTRY FOR THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS
1. That the Calendar shows fixtures in the North & South of Alicante and entries on the
same dates by both North & South Clubs be allowed.
2. That the present system of consulting with the Co-ordinator remains.
3. That any Club who wishes to appeal to a decision by the Co-ordinator takes the matter
to the next LLB Committee meeting for a decision by other Clubs in their
geographical area and no other form of appeal be allowed.
4. The system of allowing each Club 2 entries on the Calendar before October 1st be retained.
However any subsequent entries received at the same time or later will be shown in the Calendar,
marked *** to denote that they exceed the ruling and subject to not requested by another Club.
5. The months of March - October inc. each year are to be kept free for winter season
leagues especailly a Wednesday. There are a few weeks exceptions where leagues are
not played that can be used for other events - refer to the Calendar Co-ordinator.
6. The following entries will be pre-set every year to ensure that they take place. It is up
to the organisations involved to advise of any change required.
These dates take preference over any Club events to be submitted for the calendar.
Champion of Champions, SA Triples Competition, SA Knockout Competition finals,
Spanish Nationals, Presidents Cup, Federation Cup, Valencian Championships
No Club may organise/host/hold any event whilst the Champion of Champions, Spanish Nationals, or
Valencian Championships are taking place. (agreed 18/10/16)
7. The Calendar will run for the current year and the following year showing only a maximum of 2 years at any one time.
8. The dates for Committee Meetings will also be included in the Calendar.
LLB Secretary & Calendar Co-ordinator